Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sorry for the delay..

I've been pretty busy for the past few weeks, with summer work, getting the last few days in of hanging out with my buddies before school starts back up.
I haven't exactly been adventuresome with my hair lately, I just don't think about it.
Anyway, the other day I had to drive over an hour to the DMV [the one nearest to me is absolutely horrendous] and we got there around 10:30 a.m. We waited around for about an hour and then the lady told us that driving tests don't start until 3 p.m. Lovely.
So my mom and I drove back to go eat somewhere [where a waitress told me I had pretty hair.], we went to the bank, and then to Walgreens [where I found a tube of Aloe gel and a 30 oz. bottle of Suave Coconut =) Yay!] and then finally drove back to the DMV and waited another hour. Needless to say, I was exhausted.
Long story short, I got my license and as my picture was printing out she said that she likes my hair much better now than when I got my permit [when I still straightened it all the time]. It suits me better.
I'll try harder to update more often.

No comments: