Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I keep forgetting I have this thing...

So I haven't updated in a few days, so I figured that I would today.
Since then I have tried to wave my best friend's hair just with gel and Gelebration spray and tried to "curl" it with a curling iron.
Things I have learned:
*Naturally straight hair really does exist. I didn't believe it until then.
*I don't know how to deal with fine, straight hair. It boggles my mind. Funny how things work like that.
*Her hair will not hold a curl, no matter how hard I try. We have to come to terms with this fact.


After "Waving".

After "Curling" with a curling iron.

In other news, I tried Biotera today. I didn't get bad results, but they weren't fabulous. I think I need a lot more hold than it offers, but I will admit that my hair feels very soft and is frizz-free. Always good.

No comments: