Saturday, July 12, 2008

Raise your hand if you never remember to update.

*Raises hand*
I don't really have a lot to report on to be honest. Although I did have a fabulous hair day today. Pictures unavailable because a lady I'd just met ran her fingers through my freshly scrunched-out-crunch hair.
I was fuming.
But just to say, I used Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream because my hair was starting to feel a bit gross. I conditioned with Suave Coconut and a bit of TooShea. My normal protein-filled styler was put aside today because my hair was feeling a little dry. Too much of a good thing, you know? So I reverted back to my lovely Gelebration spray. I put Loreal Lasting Curls gel as a frizz fighter and HESMU gel. I diffused for about 20 minutes or so and about 2-3 hours later, scrunched out the crunch [right after I found out that we had company.
Then came the, "Is this your natural hair? Does it really curl like this?" complete with the raking of the fingers through my hair.
I was highly upset. I worked hard for that hair and she ruined it! Then started telling me about Redken products because she sells them! No, lady. I don't need your products.

I'll try the same routine tomorrow. *sigh*

1 comment:

Jessicurl said...

Oh man, I HATE when people do that! I feel like we should all wear t-shirts that say "Keep your hands outta my hair please." Hmmmm, maybe that's something I should sell on my site. :) Thanks for the mention, I'm glad you like my stuff! :) Have a great (hair) day,
Jess