Saturday, June 28, 2008

The protein thing was not a fluke. My hair has not been limp since I started using a lot of protein. I love that I found this out. I thought I would always be one of the curlies who had no idea what my hair liked or disliked. As of right now, my HG combo is Alagio Curl Enhancer Balm, Curl Keeper, and HEBE gel. I really love it.
Oh, so my best friend asked me to do her hair. I'm incredibly excited to see what I can do to it, it's always been stick straight and I want to see some wave! Body! Something!
We'll see when she gets here. Pictures tomorrow. =)

1 comment:

CurlyGirl said...

Hi - You really DO have beautiful hair! I am glad to see you are using and liking Curl Keeper - Have you tried our other products? My hair was very kinky curly until I started using the complete line of Curly Hair Solutions...You can now find them at Justuscurls.com