Monday, June 23, 2008

Experimental Day

I think I might have resolved my hair issues. Might being the key word in that sentence, I am not getting my hopes up. But today I experimented with many new products, and I just may have figured out the reason for my limp curls. I seemed to be lacking protein in my life. Or at least that's what I hope was the issue.
First I shampooed with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo then conditioned with Suave Coconut [smells heavenly] and used VO5 Strawberries and Cream as my leave-in. =D
For styling I used Alagio Curl Enhancing Balm [which I heard has a good bit of protein in it, so I thought 'Why not give it a whirl?'], then Loreal Lasting Curls Gel. Unfortunately this product has long since been discontinued, but I have some from years ago that I discovered only the other day. Seems to work pretty well. And I also used Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel, which definitely has max hold. The smell bothers me, hurts my nose. I think this will only be used when absolutely nescessary. I like my Body Envy gel far too much. And that smell I can handle. After I diffused for about 20 minutes and let it airdry the rest of the way for a few hours, I scrunched out the crunch with some Vitamin E oil that I had from a sunburn a while back. Seemed to work pretty well. My only complaint was the odd smell, it didn't linger though, so no problem.
=)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Results.
I missed those ringlets.

No comments: