Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Blog

I'm not so used to blogging, so I don't know whether to give some sort of intro or just dive right on in...
I'll give a brief intro I suppose.
After spending months on naturallycurly.com [Best website ever if you're having curly hair troubles, or wavy for that matter.] I've developed a bit of a hair obsession. I've become a product junkie, but I suppose there are worse kinds of junkies to be.





I've been having troubles with my bangs [well, they wouldn't be bangs if they were straight, but that's all I can think to describe them] lately, so I found a new little way to wear my hair that doesn't involve headbands.




A guy at target complimented it, so it may be a keeper.

I tried some new products in my routine today. First I co-washed with Suave Cucumber Melon, which is far more runny than what I normally use, Suave Tangerine. I used two pea sized droplets of my VO5 Strawberries and Cream as a leave-in. I raked in some Alagio Crazy Curl Curl Enhancing Balm, probably about a quarter sized amount, mixed with some LOOB [Loreal Out of Bed weightless texturizer], three fingers worth of a scoop, which seemed to work fairly well, and didn't weigh my hair down as much as Re:Coil. I used Herbal Essences Body Envy Gel, probably about 4-5 dime sized drops and scrunched the heck out of it. And of course diffused until about 60% dry.

LOOB is still iffy with me, it helps with clumping if used correctly, but if you don't use enough or you use too much, it will just look stringy. And I love HEBE, it smells heavenly and it has excellent hold. I'll get back to you on the Curl Enhancer.

No comments: